NSF Rubber Color Coded Cutting Boards Basic-TUFF™ T50
- Color coded cutting boards to prevent cross contamination. NSF certified
- Soft finish rubber cutting board to keep knives sharp
- Hand wash with dish soap. No special oils/cleaners required
- Made from solid rubber that won't crack, splinter or peel
- Colored cutting boards can be refinished to look like new
- Available Colors: Blue; Green; Red; Yellow
- Overall Thickness: 1/2
- Stock Sizes: 1/2" x 12"x 18"; 1/2" x 15"x 20"; 1/2" x 18"x 24"
Basic-TUFF™ rubber color coded cutting boards are designed with the everyday chef in mind. Available in 4 primary colors to help prevent cross-contamination by having a designated color for different food groups. These rubber cutting boards will not crack, splinter, swell, or absorb liquids or odors. Rubber throughout the board makes for easy cutting on your knives and on you, making it the highest quality everyday cutting board. Basic-TUFF™ color coded cutting boards can be resurfaced by sanding the board as needed. Basic-TUFF™ Color cutting boards are tested and certified by NSF International.