Keep Food Prep Safe in All EnvironmentsBright color options help to keep your food prep organized and lessens the risk of cross contamination. Shop Now
NoTrax® rubber cutting boards are made from high-density rubber that won't crack, splinter, swell, or absorb odors from liquids. Meant to stay put, our Sani-Tuff® and Basic-TUFF™ rubber cutting board lines are engineered so that you no longer need towels or mats to keep your board in place as you work and multiple thicknesses mean our boards will not warp over time. Longer lasting than wood or plastic, our rubber cutting boards are non-porous and National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) International certified with MicroStop® anti-microbial compounds.
Benefits of Rubber Cutting Boards in Food Prep
- Soft finish that doesn't dull knives or provide unwanted bounce back.
- Easy-to-clean, no special oils/cleaners required
- Sand to resurface anytime
- Color coded cutting boards to prevent cross contamination
- Suitable for Restaurant Use
- NSF Certified
- Can Be Resurfaced
- Won't Crack, Splinter, or Swell
- Made in the USA
- Custom shapes and sizes available
- Optional gravy groove for carving stations
- Won't dull blades
Which NoTrax rubber cutting board is right for you? Click below to explore these two popular NoTrax options.