Safety Rider® Speed Hump End Cap
- Made with corrosion resistant recycled rubber for long lasting durability and dependability
- Attaches seamlessly to the Safety Rider® speed hump
- The modular interlocking tongue and groove system
- High-impact, high traction recycled rubber won't break, chip, crack, or fade
- Emergency-vehicle friendly. Heavy load bearing. Tensile strength minimum of 500 psi.
- Available Colors: Black
- Stock Sizes: 19.7" x 35.4" x 2"
End caps for use with Safety Rider® speed hump. Protects the speed hump ends and vehicles. Pre-drilled holes for simple install on both asphalt and concrete. Unlike asphalt or concrete, our speed humps are preformed to provide a uniform, consistent profile, and a smooth, safe ride. Constructed from 100% recycled tires, the interlocking tongue and groove system allows the sections to be linked together to cover the width of any roadway. The Safety Rider® End Cap is lightweight, simple to install, and does not require any road closures for installation. The end cap can be easily removed for storage or relocation.