Reflective Parking Stop Curb Park-It®
- Parking stop is made with corrosion resistant recycled rubber for long lasting durability and dependability
- Will not chip, crack, fade, crumble, rot or deteriorate. Resists tire scuffing.
- Resistant to damage from ultraviolet light and precipitation including ice, road salt, gas and oil. Does not change with extreme weather swings
- Molded highway reflective tape makes curb highly visible at night
- Available in 3', 4', and 6' lengths
- Available Colors: Black/White; Black/Yellow; Blue/White
- Stock Sizes: 6" x 36" x 4"; 6" x 48" x 4"; 6" x 72" x 4"
Park-It® car stops are constructed of 100% recycled rubber and used in parking lots to effectively stop cars pulling into parking spots. Unlike asphalt or concrete, which necessitate frequent replacements, Park-It® parking curbs are more forgiving of vehicles, sturdier, and do not break or need to be replaced. Park-It® car stops include in-molded, highly reflective tape in yellow or white, to ensure visibility and pedestrian safety. The recycled rubber stops are pre-drilled with holes. The flexible rubber design conforms to the contour of uneven road surfaces. ADA Handicap Park-It® is designed specifically for handicap parking spaces. The blue and white contrasting colors are immediately identifiable to differentiate handicap parking spaces to vehicles and pedestrians.