Anti-Fatigue Mat Dura Trax® Ultra™ 976
- Nitrile rubber diamond plate top surface is combined with a dense closed cell PVC foam base
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Diamond-plate surface texture provides added traction
- Withstands exposure to grinding sparks up to 600°F
- UniFusion™ bond guaranteed for the life of the mat
- Available Colors: Black; Black/Yellow
- Overall Thickness: 3/4
- Stock Sizes: 2'x 3'; 3'x 5'; 3'x 12'
- Roll Sizes: 2'x 75'; 3'x 75'; 4'x 75'
- Custom Lengths: 2', 3' and 4' widths (up to 75' long)
Dura Trax® Ultra™ is ¾” thick high performance anti-fatigue floor mat representing the ultimate in comfort and durability for today’s industrial environments. A nitrile rubber top surface provides a noticeably softer and more comfortable work surface and a diamond-plate design offers greater slip resistance and is easy to sweep or mop clean. Dura Trax® Ultra™ combines the heavy-duty nitrile rubber top surface with a dense sponge backing utilizing Notrax® exclusive UniFusion™ technology. This virtually eliminates the possibility of de-lamination. All Notrax® laminate floor mats come standard with RedStop™, a uniquely engineered non-slip backing technology that eliminates the slipping and sliding of floor mats on smooth surface flooring such as vinyl composite tile, painted or epoxy coated concrete, vinyl sheet flooring, carpet, and ceramic tile. The sloped beveled edges reduce tripping hazards and allow easy access on and off the mat. In addition, the rubber surface of the mat resist exposure to sparks making it the perfect choice for welding applications.