Shock & Slip Resistant Floor Protector RR Rolls 049
- Environmentally friendly resilient non-porous flooring
- Shock Absorbent. Slip Resistant (Wet & Dry Areas).
- Not effected by cold weather; will not expand or become brittle or hard
- Will not harbor or promote bacteria
- Two thicknesses available:
• 1/4” (6.35mm) – for most gyms, utility & commercial applications
• 3/8” (9.5mm) – for heavy duty gyms & commercial applications
- Available Colors: Black; Blue; Eggshell; Gray; Red; Tan
- Overall Thickness: 1/4; 3/8
- Custom Lengths: 4' widths (up to 120' long) *min order qty is 30' and in 5' increments thereafter
Made of 100% recycled rubber, RR Rolls feature a dense construction that provides high impact durability making it also scuff and stain resistant. Combine anti-fatigue and ergonomic comfort properties with minimal maintenance and is slip resistance in both wet or dry conditions. The product is suitable for indoor applications that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and has high traction even when wet. RR Rolls are resistant to water based liquids including urine. For light-duty applications, temporary or portable, rolls can be laid directly on floor with no glue or adhesive required. Where there will not be heavy objects dropped on the ground or equipment being moved or dragged across the floor frequently, double-sided tape at the perimeter and seams is recommended. For heavy-duty or industrial type applications, where there is pneumatic tire traffic (forklifts) or heavy foot traffic, it is recommended to glue mat down to the floor.