Interlocking Drainage Entrance Mat Masterflex™ 592
- Resilient natural rubber compound to remain flexible while withstanding extreme cold
- Outdoor or indoor – heavy foot traffic
- Octagonal ring design with open construction channels water and debris away from walking surface
- Suitable for use in extreme weather
- Small drainage holes diameter 14mm, for drain flow
- Available Colors: Black
- Overall Thickness: 1/2
- Stock Sizes: 20"x 20"
MasterFlex™ Drainage is an open construction with octagonal ring design for drainage. The design blends the functionalities of a multi-zone entrance matting system with the ease of on-site modular installation into an effective matting solution. This full-service matting system offers a smooth and harmonious transition from outdoor to indoor. Offering all the benefits of a matting tile; it is easily installed, rearranged or replaced. What makes it revolutionary is the interlocking system that creates a durable and seamless connection that can be effortlessly installed without glue. The tiles cover sizeable areas easily and can be assembled on-site for installation in recessed frames in large entrances. MasterFlex™ Drainage is made from a durable natural rubber compound that is inherently resilient, anti-slip and withstands the heaviest foot traffic. The mat has excellent adherence and adapts to any surface while the raised studs underneath allow water to drain through, keeping the surface clean and dry. Its smooth surface makes it suitable for wheeled access including: carts, wheelchairs, suitcases, etc.