Switchboard Mat Type 2 MIL-DTL-15562G Compliant 835
- Electrically Insulative Type 2 PVC compound
- Fire retardant
- Smooth surface - Easy to sweep or mop clean
- Each square foot of this matting is tested in conformance with MIL-DTL-15562G specifications
- Class 2 Di-electric Strength: 30,000 volts
- Available Colors: Black; Blue
- Overall Thickness: 1/8
- Roll Sizes: 3'x 75'
- Custom Lengths: 3' widths (up to 75' long)
This heavy-duty matting meets the MIL-DTL-15562G specification for insulating, switchboard matting, and sheet floor covering and is approved for use by the Department of the Navy and all Departments and Agencies of the Department of Defense. This non-conductive floor mat is made from a vinyl compound, designed to provide insulation that prevents the worker from being grounded, thereby eliminating the possibility of electrical shock. Military Switchboard Matting - Type II is fire retardant, and its smooth top surface is easy to sweep or mop clean. These mats are designed for use around electrical apparatus and circuits in the commercial marine industry as well as the military and avionics.