Kneeling Pad Knee RX™ 950
- Designed for comfort and durability in extreme kneeling applications
- For use on gravel, asphalt, concrete, dirty/oily surfaces, tile & wood flooring, metal grating, grass
- Nitrile/PVC foam blend for the highest degree of resistance to oils and greases
- Full 1” thick for the ultimate in comfort
- Self-extinguishing, non-conductive, silicone free material
- Available Colors: Black
- Overall Thickness: 1
- Stock Sizes: 12"x 14"; 12"x 22"
Knee RX™ Kneeling Mat was designed for extreme kneeling applications such as gravel, asphalt, concrete, tile, and wood flooring, providing ergonomic support by reducing trauma, stress and strain on the knees and lower back. Perfect for tool and maintenance carts, or for individual workstations, Knee RX™ is made from a nitrile/PVC foam blend offering resistance to oils and greases and is a full 1” thick for the ultimate in comfort. Knee RX™ provides a comfortable work surface for those who are required to occasionally kneel while working and eliminates the hassle and discomfort of wearing knee pads.