Hot Water Hose for Food Service Kitchen Washes T43H
- Withstands hot water temperatures up to 200° Fahrenheit
- Rubber jacket resists abrasion
- Octagon shaped keeps from kinking
- Rubber hoses can be used with Notrax® insulated nozzles and heavy duty hose rack for storage
- Hose rack 8-1/2" X 8" X 8" sold separately
- Available Colors: Red
- Stock Sizes: 3/4" x 50'; 5/8" x 25'; 5/8"x 50'
Hot water hoses specifically designed to withstand hot water temperatures up to 200° Fahrenheit for use in washdown applications in kitchens and foodservice environments. Available in 25' or 50' lengths and 5/8" or 3/4" I.D., these rubber hoses can be used with Notrax® insulated nozzles and heavy-duty hose rack for storage.