Food Service Cutting Boards
Cutting boards are one of the leading sources of germs in most kitchens. That’s why so many professional restaurants prefer NoTrax Sani-Tuff® rubber cutting boards – its innovative MicroStop™ technology is anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-fungal, stain resistant, and can easily withstand chemical cleaners. Featured in the New York Times, GQ Magazine, Nom List, and more, as one of the best rubber cutting boards, its safety and hygiene features are just the beginning. Whether cooking at home or in a busy Michelin kitchen, there’s more than a few reasons why our cutting boards always make the chopping block! Put your money where your knives are – on our NoTrax rubber cutting boards.
- Durable and heavy-duty – will not crack or splinter over time
- Long-lasting – ability to sand/resurface, extending its life
- Low maintenance – quick hand wash after use but no need to oil
- Easy on knives – less sharpening in the long run
- Trusted – Made in the USA, certified by NSF
Not sure what type of cutting board is right for you? Check out our free cutting board selector guide.
Top Selling Products
- Plasti-Tuff™Plastic restaurant grade, made with Microstop® and NSF certifiedStarting at: $8.00Sani-Tuff® RectangleHigh density rubber restaurant grade. Anti-Microbial and NSF certifiedStarting at: $19.00
You may also be interested in...
- Grip True™ BlackLightweight natural rubber traction mat for in wet areasStarting at: $29.00Multi-Mat™ II BlackReversible drainage rubber mat that offers anti-slipStarting at: $43.00Challenger™Value Line lightweight natural rubber kitchen drainage antifatigue matStarting at: $80.00Hercules™ BlackValue Line lightweight natural rubber kitchen drainage antifatigue matStarting at: $32.00