Absorbent Adhesive Runner Grip-Sorb™ 048
- Adhesive back will not leave residue
- Stays in place in high traffic, aisles, walkways and vehicle traffic, including forklifts
- Absorbs oil, solvents and water-based spills to keep floors dry
- Total absorbency is 21 gallon
- ADA compliant
- Available Colors: Charcoal
- Overall Thickness: 1/10
- Stock Sizes: 34"x 100'
Grip-sorb™ is a thin, commercial absorbent runner that sticks. Adhesive backing holds tight but peels up easily without leaving sticky residue behind and repositioned as needed. Strong enough to adhere in even the toughest conditions and stays put even when wet. Easy adherence for high traffic aisles, walkways and vehicle traffic. Cut to desired size with a knife. Stays in place and flat to prevent slips, trips and falls. Strong needle-punched polypropylene top absorbs oil, solvents and water-based spills and wicks it away so mat dries quickly to keep floors dry and safe. Can be vacuumed, swept, mopped or floor scrubbed over. ADA complaint for wheelchairs and walkers. Goes anywhere you need it, recommended for grocery stores, restaurants, hospitals.