Diamond Switchboard Matting 831
- Insulated matting engineered to protect workers from electric shock
- Electrically Insulative Type 2 PVC compound
- Diamond Plate top surface - Added traction and easy to sweep clean
- Class 2 Di-electric Strength: 30,000 volts
- Proof test of 20,000 volts
- Available Colors: Black; Black/Yellow
- Overall Thickness: 1/4
- Roll Sizes: 2'x 75'; 3'x 75'; 4'x 75'
- Custom Lengths: 2', 3' and 4' widths (up to 75' long)
Diamond Switchboard Matting is a non-conductive floor matting made from a PVC compound, designed to provide insulation for the worker. The mat prevents the worker from being grounded, thereby eliminating the possibility of electrical shock. The diamond plate top surface provides increased traction and is easy to sweep clean. Switchboard matting is intended for use in dry environments in front of high voltage boxes, electrical fuse boxes and transformers.