Shoe Sanitizing Disinfectant Foot Mat Sani-Trax® 346
- Tough rubber compound resists most chemicals and variations in temperature
- Overall mat thickness is 3/4" and holds up to one gallon of sanitizing solution
- Thick containment border stands 1/4" higher than finger scrapers to contain disinfectant and contaminants
- Thousands of flexible rubber fingers provide scrubbing action
- Suction cups on underside help to minimize mat movement
- Available Colors: Black
- Overall Thickness: 3/4
- Stock Sizes: 18"x 24"; 24"x 32"
Sani-Trax® is an entrance disinfectant mat that cleans and sanitizes shoes at entrances to sensitive areas such as food processing plants or laboratories. Thousands of flexible fingers provide an automatic scrubbing action that dislodges contaminants from footwear. A thick rubber border allows the mat to hold up to a gallon of disinfectant solution and as traffic passes, the rubber tips bend to immerse the soles of shoes in the disinfectant solution. A tough rubber compound is designed to resist most chemicals and variations in temperature, while suction cups on the underside of the mat keep it in place.