Scrapping & Drying Entrance Mat Barrier Rib™ 161
- Molded cross-rib pattern facilitates scraping and drying, retaining moisture and debris within its border
- Raised rubber border retains moisture and debris
- Carpet-to-edge (CTE™) construction to blend with its surroundings
- Anti-Microbial carpet treatment stops odor causing bacteria and germs
- 20 ounces of tufted yarn per square yard
- Available Colors: Blue; Brown; Burgundy; Charcoal; Gray; Hunter Green; Red/Black
- Overall Thickness: 3/8
- Stock Sizes: 2'x 3'; 3'x 4'; 3'x 5'; 3'x 10'; 4'x 6'; 4'x 10'
- Custom Lengths: 3’ and 4’ widths (5'3" up to 60’)
Barrier Rib™ is a unique yet highly functional indoor/outdoor entrance mat with a molded dual-ridge cross-rib pattern that facilitates the scraping and drying process. A raised rubber border forms a perimeter on all four sides of the mat retains moisture and debris. Barrier Rib™ features an antimicrobial carpet treatment stops odor causing bacteria and germs at the entrance. An extremely durable rubber backed mat, Barrier Rib™ has a highly fashionable look that features carpet-to-the-edge (CTE™) to blend with its surroundings and contemporary color choices to match any décor.