PVC Modular Floor Tiles, Drainage, Diamond Flex-Lok™, Tile 620
- Allows you to customize and layout your matting environment as one floor, without trip hazards. Create workstation or your own custom configuration.
- PVC drainage modular interlocking tile with raised diamond top surface for traction and greater resistance to industrial chemicals
- Ergonomic, multi-tiered design allows liquid to continuously flow underneath the mat and allows the underside to breathe. Elevates the mat from the floor.
- Spring-back design, engineered to cushion the impact of long-term standing. Allows the mat to flex with the weight of the worker.
- Holes allow for not only liquids, cutting fluids, etc., but also debris, shavings and particles to pass through the mat
- Available Colors: Black
- Overall Thickness: 1
- Stock Sizes: 12"x 12"
Diamond Flex-Lok™ is a high-performance modular matting system that combines the durability and toughness of an industrial mat with true ergonomic support and comfort. The ergonomic properties of Diamond Flex-Lok™ are the result of a multi-tiered footing design that elevates the mat off the floor, creating air pockets that allow the mat to flex with the weight of the worker. A large hole drainage system facilitates the removal of liquids and debris from the work area while a pronounced raised diamond pattern on the mat surface, and an inverted-V pattern on the ramps provide additional traction. Diamond Flex-Lok™ is manufactured from 100% recycled PVC for greater resistance to industrial chemicals, cutting fluids, oils and greases. A unique interlock system that comes apart only when you want it to allows for easy reconfiguration. Create your own workstation configuration or select an assembled stock size.