NoTrax® Outdoor Entrance MatsCommercial outdoor entry mats serve as the first line of defense against dirt, debris and moisture Shop Now
An estimated 70-80% of interior dust, dirt and grime are trekked indoors from foot traffic and spread throughout its floors. Over a 20-day period, 1,000 people can walk 24 pounds of dirt into a building (ISSA). Using outdoor commercial-grade floor mats in your building’s entryways plays a large role in stopping dirt at the door.
Our outdoor floor mats are essential for removing water and dirt from shoes. Rubber-backed brush entrance mats made from coarse yarns scrapes shoes in transit. Durable rubber mats feature molded patterns or grooves to enhance anti-slip properties even when wet. Outdoor entrance mats are most effective when used in conjunction with indoor entry mats as part of a 3-zone system.
Top Selling Products
- Barrier Rib™Cross-rib molded pattern carpet mat with anti-microbial treatmentStarting at: $72.00Guzzler™Waffle pattern that is raised and crushproof to clean bottom of shoesStarting at: $35.00
Benefits of Using Outdoor Commercial Floor Mats
- Scrapes and traps heavy dirt off shoes
- Prevents up to 40% of debris from entering the building
- Makes a clean and presentable first impression of a business
- Reduces slips, trips and falls upon entrance
NoTrax supplies a wide variety of outdoor entrance mats for professional and commercial use. Maximize the performance of outdoor mats by creating a multi-zone entrance matting system that includes cleaning and drying indoor mats as well. An effective entrance mat system will extend the life of the floor by absorbing much of the initial abuse.
You may also be interested in...
- Portrait™Parquet pattern that is raised and crushproof to clean bottom of shoesStarting at: $32.00Opus™Diamond pattern that is raised and crushproof to clean bottom of shoesStarting at: $35.00Soil Guard™Outdoor entrance mat guard against soil in low-profile scraping designStarting at: $33.00