Non Slip Anti Static Mat Diamond Stat™ 826
- Electrically conductive PVC diamond plate top surface is combined with a dense closed cell PVC foam base
- UniFusion™ bond guaranteed for the life of the mat
- Redstop™ non-slip backing to reduce mat slippage
- Beveled edges on all 4 sides
- RG 10⁴ - 10⁶ Ω; RP 10⁴ - 10⁶ Ω
- Available Colors: Black
- Overall Thickness: 9/16
- Stock Sizes: 2'x 3'; 3'x 5'; 3'x 12'
- Roll Sizes: 2'x 75'; 3'x 75'; 4'x 75'
- Custom Lengths: 2', 3' and 4' widths (up to 75' long)
Diamond Stat™ is a dissipative/anti-static mat designed to absorb static electricity. The mat drains static electricity from the worker keeping sensitive circuitry from being damaged. The durable vinyl diamond-plate design provides non-directional traction and is easy to clean. Diamond Stat™ top surface is combined with a dense closed cell foam base utilizing Notrax® exclusive UniFusion™ technology. This virtually eliminates the possibility of de-lamination. All Notrax® laminate floor mats come standard with RedStop™, a uniquely engineered non-slip backing technology that eliminates the slipping and sliding of floor mats on smooth surface flooring such as vinyl composite tile, painted or epoxy coated concrete, vinyl sheet flooring, carpet, and ceramic tile.