Custom Length Anti Fatigue Mat Saddle Trax® 979
- Long-lasting vinyl top surface made from 100% recycled materials is combined with a dense closed cell PVC foam base
- Diamond-plate surface texture provides added traction
- UniFusion™ bond guaranteed for the life of the mat
- Redstop™ non-slip backing to reduce mat slippage
- Beveled edges on all 4 sides
- Available Colors: Black; Black/Yellow; Gray
- Overall Thickness: 1
- Stock Sizes: 2'x 3'; 3'x 5'; 3'x 12'
- Roll Sizes: 2'x 75'; 3'x 75'; 4'x 75'; 5'x 75'
- Custom Lengths: 2', 3', 4' and 5' widths (up to 75' long)
- To order custom sizes please click here
Saddle Trax® is a thicker, heavier and stronger anti-fatigue floor mat. Engineered to meet the toughest requirements of today's industrial applications and is particularly suited for multi-shift operations in dry work areas where the worker is standing for prolonged periods of time; workstations, assembly lines. At a full ONE-INCH thick, it is the ultimate anti-fatigue product maximizing worker productivity and comfort. The heavy-duty vinyl diamond-plate design provides non-directional traction, and is easy to clean. The top surface is combined with a dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax® exclusive UniFusion™ technology. This virtually eliminates the possibility of de-lamination. NoTrax® laminate floor mats that come with RedStop™, a uniquely engineered non-slip backing technology, eliminates the slipping and sliding of floor mats on smooth surface flooring such as tile, wood, marble, and treated concrete. The sloped beveled edges reduce tripping hazards and allow easy access on and off the mat.
To order this product in custom cut lengths, please use the form to choose your width and cut dimension and we will be in touch.