M.D. Ramp System® for Cushion-Ease® Mats 651
- Easy to snap together system for on-site custom work station platforms
- Nitrile provides highest level of resistance to chemicals, oils and greases
- Compatible with any Cushion-Ease® family mats
- 3 foot long Male/Female Ramps
- Fire Retardant meets the Federal Flammability Standard DOC FF 1-70. The mat is chemically treated to be slow burning or self-extinguishing when exposed to an open flame.
Meets NFPA Safety Code 101 Class 1.
- Available Colors: Yellow
- Overall Thickness: 3/4
- Stock Sizes: 2"x 3'
The M.D. Ramp System® FR is a fire retardant ramping system designed for use with the Cushion-Ease® family of floor mats and provides a 2” beveled edge for easy access onto or off of the work platform. Made from a 100% nitrile base rubber compound M.D. Ramp Systems® provide the highest resistance to chemicals, cutting fluids, animal fats, oils and greases. All ramp lengths fit the male/female interlocking system on the mats and are beveled and molded with mitered corners and a protruding tab that locks together the two adjoining ramps for a secure, professional corner. Square edges can be achieved by trimming off the miter using the cut line on the bottom of the ramp.